A Message To Our Valued Customers
At this time, we are complying with the Executive Orders presented by our Governor and customers are temporarily not allowed to enter our showroom. However, we are able to assist you in other ways! Our online showrooms are open where we can assist you purchasing a vehicle, leasing a vehicle or returning your current lease. We have available curbside pick-up at our dealership or off-site pick-up/delivery to your home, office or other convenient location.
Our service centers are essential businesses and are open. Please schedule your appointments and see our new temporary service hours. We are committed to providing the same exceptional service you have come to expect.
Together we can take preventative measures to protect you, your family, and our colleagues from the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your cooperation and support in helping us to keep our community healthy!
Here’s what we are doing:
- We enhanced the techniques used to clean our vehicles after each use. In particular, we are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
- We offer Service Pick-Up and Delivery by appointment. Please schedule in advance as Pick-Up and Delivery Appointments fill up fast.
- We are completing vehicle sales through our online store. If you have an interest purchasing a vehicle please visit our website and our team is prepared to help.
- We offer vehicle home or office delivery for any purchased vehicle.
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent handwashing.